Carlyle II 1G Washlet + C200 One Piece 1.0 GPF Toilet
The Carlyle II 1G Washlet + C200 One Piece 1.0 GPF Toilet is one of the beautifully designed one piece toilets that can add elegance to your home or business no problem. This elongated toilet with the industry leading designer TOTO, this toilet features Tornado flushing system and CeFiONtect ceramic glaze which creates a smooth and ion barrier against debris and cleaning less of a hassle. With every flush there will be a clean and efficient flush without clogging. This toilet is Universal Height and comfortable height for most to all of us. This toilet is ONLY sold with a compatible WASHLET.
- System includes toilet and WASHLET®
- 28-1/4″L x 16-1/2″W x 28-3/4″H
- Concealed supply connection for Seamless Installation
- Tornado Flush™ flushing system
- CeFiONtect™ Glaze prevents debris from sticking to ceramic surfaces, making them easier to clean
- ADA Compliant
- Universal Height
- One-piece decorative high profile toilet
- Elongated front bowl
- Chrome trip-lever
- 12″ Unifit Rough-in (Optional 10″ and 14″ Unifit Rough-in), less supply
Please click on the link below to read step by step instructions for installation:
Installation Manual for Toto Toilets
For specifications, components, and more info please click the specification link below:
We offer a complete installation kit
1. What does the Tornado Flush Flushing System actually do?
The 1 gallon Tornado Flushing System siphons water with two powerful nozzles, harnessing the power of water to effectively and with power, maximize the use of gravity to cleanse and drain the toilet more efficiently while saving water.
2. What’s the difference in getting an elongated toilet versus a round/regular bowl size?
The elongated bowl style offers more comfort as well as is engineered and designed as an oval where the regular is more in a circular design.
3. Should I buy a 1 piece or 2 piece?
It truly depends on your comfort and style opinion. The two piece comes in two boxes: the bowl and the draining system; a one piece comes in one large box: one porcelain piece connected top and bottom bowl. It may be easier on installation ease for homeowners who are not experienced plumbers to install a two piece. We do suggest contacting a professional to be safe.
We offer a complete toilet install kit here if you need it-it may ship separately from your toilet