This 1.5 GPM (Gallons Per Minute) low flow earth showerhead is different from our others. It has a switch on it that lets you switch from “soap”
where the water comes out very lightly, to a “soak” where the water comes out just like you’re used to.
The soap feature allows you to save even more water then you’re soaping up. This allows you to save even MORE water than the already low flow
rate of 1.5 GPM.
You also get the same massage benefit as the other earth showerheads so you’re not missing anything here.
Niagara Conservation developed this showerhead and it’s truly a revolutionary step in saving water.
Save Water (Lower water bill means more money in your pocket)
Helps the Environment (The amount of usable clean water is shortening everyday, the less water you use the more available you’ll have)
Lowers Your Energy Bill (It takes energy to warm up the hot water so the less water coming out means less energy used to heat it which saves you money)
Melts Away Stress (You can set the water to come out in a massage like stream which is perfect for those days you need to relax)
How to replace a showerhead
Items you will need:
- Adjustable Wrench
- New Showerhead
- Teflon Tape
- Electrical Tape
1. Detach the old showerhead
a. Turn the current showerhead counter-clock wise with your hand to remove it.
i.If completed, go to step two.
b. If not, locate your slip-joint pliers and wrap its lips with electrical tape (or a hand towel around the arm of the shower to protect the color/finish from damage). This step is to get a better grip.
c. Grip the arm of the shower with the pliers.
d. Locate your adjustable wrench and begin to slacken and unscrew the old showerhead.
e. Dust off any rust or mineral deposits from prior showerhead.
2. Wrap the threads
a. Wrap Teflon tape around the threads or the arm of the shower two to three times (for security) in a clockwise direction.
3. Installing a new showerhead
a. Screw the replacement showerhead in a clockwise motion tightly onto the shower arm
b. Turn on your shower faucet and review your new showerhead for any inconsistencies or leaks.
c. If there are any leaks, re-wrap the area with more Teflon tape and re-tighten with an adjustable wrench until leaks stop.
– Flow control technology: greater force at low pressure
– Conserves water and saves money while enhancing pressure, performance, appearance and luxury!
– Patented 2-flow Soap & Soak™ valve for maximum water savings
1.5 PGM Soak and 1.0 Soap modes
– 9-jet turbo massage is adjustable: gentle needle spray to forceful jet
– Consistent flow rate regardless of water pressure
– Saves 40% more water and energy then a standard 2.5 GPM showerhead – that’s 7,300 gallons of water annually!
– Non-removable flow compensator
– Non-aerating spray means less temperature loss with maximum energy savings
– Self-cleaning and maintenance-free
– Installs easily, by hand and without tools
– Corrosion-resistant, high-impact ABS thermoplastic body
– Meets or exceeds ANSI specifications