The 30″ diameter ring is perfect for a smallish tree you just planted and want protection for
30″ Tree Rings form a weed barrier around trees and help hold in moisture.
Tree Rings look like hardwood mulch but are made from longer-lasting, 100% recycled rubber whose base product is largely used tires and tire tread. Less harmful to the environment and will not fly away like wood mulch.
A unique manufacturing process allows water and nutrients to pass through to plant roots while forming a barrier against weeds.
Made in the USA
If you are familiar with our products – these smaller tree rings DO NOT have the puzzle piece cut out that interlock when placed in desired position around the trunk. This one would have to be cut by customer-we suggest a PVC saw. These 30 in Tree Rings also lack the fabric backing used to support the back of ring like the larger rings.
Who is this product for?
- Primary Component is shredded tires
- Resembles organic mulch compounds
- Prevents underlying weed and fungus growth
- Allows water and nutrients to easily pass through
- Heavy lawnmowers cannot lift it
- Durable enough that it will not break- will bend as needed
- Holes can easily expand for tree growth
- Resistant to damage from spring trimmers
- Porous openings allow the ground to breathe